Thursday, March 11, 2010

13th Angel of mine.


She ascends from crowded hallways not morning clouds or evening stars.
I have never felt this blessed to
know a person so perfectly right.


Angel,love of my life
call her what you may please.
Shee is the alarm clock that wakes me up
the movement that soothes me to sleep.
She shines in my desires lives in my dreams

She may pass you by and you'd never know her name.
She doesn't have pockets of gold no riches...no fame.
To me she's more than the universe better than diamond, rubies, pearls
She's just someone I hold dear to me
she makes me the luckiest guy in the world.

She's just a person living a normal life
but she's an angel in my eyes.


I dont know how to explain it,
dont know how to express,this feelin that is inside me.
Exploding through my chest ever since i met you
I've been a walking mess
seeing you in everything i do as if i was possessed.

I didnt expect it,I never thought we'd be,
I never once looked at you and said,
only with you would i be happy, I never imagined your name would be on my lips,
I never once thought you could die from a kiss.
I go back to the start right back to the beginning, the very first time
to find out how u stole this blushing heart of mine,
I remember the moment i got lost in your eyes
when you light up my soul and completed my life,
the first time i felt like a silly guy,
the first time i felt apart of someones world.
only you can bring out my inner child.
And i remember now.. it all started with your smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment