Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Top cheesiest pick up lines. LOL

1. "Your dad must be a thief because he stole the stars and put them in your eyes"
2. "If I were to rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together"
3. "I must be in heaven because I can see an angel"
4. "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
5. "Here's 10p - go phone your mum and tell her you won't be coming home tonight"
6. "You're under arrest. The charge - trespassing in my dreams"
7. "Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven?"
8. "You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all day"
9. "If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?"
10."Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes"
11."My dick is the size of coconut trunk and my balls is like coconuts as well" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment