Monday, January 11, 2010

Second Post. Fuiyor Poser.


Me, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of who I am, what I saw, what I did, but most of all I am scared of walking out of this room and never feeling for the rest of my life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

If I hadn't met you, I wouldn't like you. If I hadn't liked you, I wouldn't love you. If I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I will.
I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more.
Sometimes you think you've gotten over a person, but when you see her smile you suddenly realize you're just pretending you're over her to ease the pain of knowing that she will never be yours.
Look in my eyes and you will find me, but look in my heart and you will find you.
You know you love someone when you want them to be happy even if their happiness means that you're not part of it.

I swore to myself it wouldn't happen again. I vowed to myself that this was the end. The end of this longing, this yearning so strong... I said I was over you, but oh I was so wrong.
I'm not over you because I don't like you anymore, I'm over you because I've realized that you're never going to want me like I want you.
Why did I have to fall for you when you just keep falling for him?
We don't stop loving someone, we simply learn to live without them.
Missing you isn't the hard part, knowing I once had you is what breaks my heart.
And there you are..holding his hand..and I'm lost..trying to understand..
If you're going to make me cry, at least be there to wipe away the tears.
Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you.
Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.
It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.
Nothing hurts more than realizing she meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to her.
Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult.

I don't miss her, I miss who I thought she was.
The pain of having a broken heart is not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

There's this place in me where your finger tips still rest... your kisses still linger and your whispers softly echo... It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.
I wonder, when you look into my eyes and watch my heart shatter, does it break your heart too, even crack it a little bit?

No comments:

Post a Comment