Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Sixth


People so seldom say I love you And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, Only that I wish you didn't have to. I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making me a much stronger person. I would much rather have regrets about not doing what people said, than regretting not doing what my heart led me to and wondering what life had been like if I'd just been myself. Should I Smile Because You're My Friend Or Cry Because Thats All We'll Ever Be? I was reborn when you first kissed me. Part of me died when you left me. But now I still live, waiting for the day you return to me. You are always there for me and so you give me the courage to stand alone,I know in reality we can't be together, so I just close my eyes and you're right here with me... in my dreams you're mine forever. The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned.

As I sat here I was trying to think of all the times you hurt me and made me cry. . . Hoping and wishing it would make me love you less. But it didn't. Because all the times I could remember were the ones when you showed me that you cared. I didn't want to believe that you ever did. Everyday you used to take time out to listen to me. You talked to me, smiled at me, laughed with me, and have fun with me. Well, I talk, smile and laugh too, but inside I'm hurting. Deep down it hurts to be with you because I love you and you are only a friend to me now. I'm not supposed to love you, I'm not supposed to care, I'm not supposed to live my life wishing you were here, I'm not supposed to wonder where you are and what to do everyday and night, I'm sorry I can't help myself, I'm still in love with you.

The weirdest thing happened the other morning...I woke up with tears in my eyes...and one rolling down my cheek...and I knew I must have been dreaming of you again. One day you'll ask me, which is more important to you? "Me or your life" I'll say, "My life" and you'll go and leave me with out knowing that you are my life.
You broke me, you broke my heart, you broke everything! You turned my
world upside down and inside out,BUT I know it was worth it for that one moment of love we had, it's a shame it went bad....
But Love is a precious gift that people try to hold onto until the end of time, even when there is nothing left to hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment