Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The 7th.


Last Saturday i was at one of my new outlet grand opening event conjunction with Morriston Gold 15years blended whisky. We provided 2 sexy dancers for them, the crowd enjoyed and i enjoyed the show. Even one of the DOM(Dirty Old Man) even tried to kiss our dancer on her leg. =.=" But until today only i realised that i forgot to do the most important thing there. THAT IS TAKING THEIR SEXY PICS!! SHIT!! Just took a fews pic with other girls from my friend handphone. It was tiring night but we all had fun. Cause i get to know 4 fine chicks and party with my friends. Drunk and SssuuUuUuwWweeEeeeeeeett...

Here goes!


Love it!



OK! Enough of this. Lets write something here!!
Yea..yea..yea. Ok guys. i know it's been awhile since....but....

How can I forget you when your always on my mind?
How can I not want you when your all I want inside?
How can I let you go when I can't see us apart?
How can I not love you when you control my heart?

A lost love is never lost unless what's lost is the love for your lover.
Without you there is no love.
Without you there is no me.
Without you there is nothing.
So I'm asking, baby,
please come back.
I cry because I know
She doesn't feel the way I do.
I cry because I think of how pathetic I am,
and I cry because I think I'll be crying forever.

Some people say the worst way to miss someone is when
they are right next to you and you know you can't have them,
but it's worse when you thought you didn't want them anymore
and then all of a sudden you realize
you can't live without them. Fucks up right??
I found it hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone,when you're heart still does. It is now one of my biggest regrets in this life not to have seen the extent of your love for me.
Sometimes I wish I had never met you that night
because then I could go to bed at night not knowing there was someone like you out there. A heart breaking isn't always as loud as a bomb exploding..
Sometimes it can be as quiet as a feather falling..
And the most painful thing is,
no one really hears it, except you..

How can I promise you forever when tomorrow is so far away from me?
How can I dry your tears when I have a bleeding heart inside of me?
How can I ever forget you when your name is etched so deep within me?
Maybe if I had just looked away that first night you came towards me,
everything would be different and my heart wouldn't be breaking right now.

I wish that you were here or that I were there,
or that we were together anywhere!
The saddest love is to love someone,
to know that they still want you,
but the circumstances don't let you have them.
Every single person in this world waits for love in their life.
You say love didn't come to you
but it was right in front of your eyes.
Some people wait a lifetiime for true love,
I should know, I'm still waiting you my love.
Love is born with a smile,grows with a kiss and dies with a tear.



I'm upset when I knew I lost you,
afraid I had lost it all.
Then I realized that losing you,
didn't have to mean I lost me. Cause one day you will seek love
and be sorry that you threw mine away.
Now I believe it when people say love is blind...
Cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.
Don't say we're not right for each other,
the way I see it,we're not meant for anyone else.
It really hurts when you expected so much more
from the person you once loved so much.

Life without you is like a broken pencil,
there is no point.Because I never really had you at all,
I didn't think it would hurt this much to lose you
And now, all that I ever held dear is just a memory.
How can I love again when
I can't stop loving the one that hurt me so much?
If tears could build a stairway on memories alone,
I'd walk right up to it and bring us back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment