Saturday, February 13, 2010

The 10th. Bad or good years awaiting me?



Do you know that, Love is not about finding the right person but creating a right relationship. I found mine,but i'm not sure what about you!?! It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end.

Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask.
In this love,She is the heroin,the queen,my everything.
and alive without her love, I am nothing at all,
not even truly alive.
I can still remember just the scent of you last night.
When you love someone, you pick up the little things
and magically turn them into something special.

Last night I resigned myself to missing you
for I know I may have the chance the rest of my life to wake up next to you
I hope your heart and mine are forever one!
I don't know about you but here in my heart,
that´s where you´ll always be, you´ll be with me,
here in my heart. No distance can keep us apart,
long as you´re here in my heart.

Love is the shortest distance between hearts.
I would give up anything just to be with you.
If she is the first thing you think of when you wake up,
the only thing you think of when you're awake,
and the last thing you think of before you go to bed,
then she is really somebody special. And yes it happened to me.
Anything is possible when it comes to love.
Your love as far as I can see is all I'm ever gonna need.

Some say it is a sin to love,I never did ask why,
But, if I sin in loving you, I'll sin until I die!

When you realize you want to
spend the rest of your life with a person,
you want the rest of your life
to start as soon as possible!
P/S: Glad we have the fate in this life. Thanks.. Life's not that bad after all

1 comment:

  1. As your wish, i'm here to drop you a comment. Touch not?
    Who's the girl you mention in this post? The pic you posted in this post who if you said is not the girl you mention in this post..
    Hmmm... You get me? LOL

    ReplyDelete