Thursday, February 4, 2010

My 8th

Somebody once said…
A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken
than hurt yourself trying to fix it. I can't escape the thought of you.
Even in my dreams you are there still.
It's not fair how your gone, and how you're moving on so fast,
while I am still living in the past. Is it a bad thing? I don’t know.
Breaking up is not a stupid thing, instead it makes you a better person
and realize your mistakes. I know I did. Letting go of someone dear to you is hard,
but holding on to someone who doesn't even feel
the same with you anymore is much harder.
Trust me! Giving up doesn't mean that you are WEAK!
It only means that you are strong enough to let go!
I'm tired of fighting..in this meaningless battle.
Sometimes we tend to be in despair when the person we love leaves us,
but the truth is, it's not our loss!
but theirs, for they left the only person who wouldn't give up on them.
If your love does not work with that person, it just means that
someone else loves you more.
Remember this!!!
If you can't save the relationship, at least save your fucking DIGNITY and PRIDE!!

Ask yourself this!
When you love her, truly love her.
how are you supposed to get over her?
I've tried everything possible...
but I just can't. Isn't that what true love is? I have no fucking idea...
I don't know what to do now that we're apart;
I don't know how to live without the other half of my heart. But trust me,sooner or later you’ll recover.
My biggest fear is that one day,we will pass each other on the streets
and have an artificial conversation.
There is nothing sadder in this life than to watch
someone you love walk away after they have left you.
To watch the distance between your two bodies expand
until there is nothing left but empty space... and silence.
Watching you walk out of my life hasn't made me
bitter or cynical about love, but rather
it has shown me that if I wanted so badly to be with the wrong person,
how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.

Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.
My heart used to fought for what it wanted.
But now my heart is having to fight to let her go.
I used to think that it's holding on that makes one strong,
sometimes it's letting go that makes us stronger.
You have to forgive to forget,
and forget, to feel again..
Everything is FADING AWAY soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment