Tuesday, February 9, 2010

9th post....

I know.....
in this lifetime, I wont get to have you, But i'll make sure that if I meet you in my next life I wont have to think twice on saying that "I waited a lifetime to say I love you and i want you to be mine for this whole life."
Do you believe that there's love that last forever? I do, but it needs a lot of tolerances and sacrifices for it to last!
When you said forever, you meant a few months. When I said forever, I meant every day until I died. When you said always, you meant until you couldn't handle it anymore. When I said always, I meant until time ended. When you said you loved me, you meant I was no different from any other guy. When I said I loved you, I meant I had never felt what I felt for you.

Moving on is simple, it's what you leave behind that makes it so difficult for us to move on. I dont miss you, I miss who I thought you was.
If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.
Never be sad for what is over, just be glad that it was once yours.
Sometimes you love something so much that it hurts to leave it, but you must. Sometimes it hurts too much to hold on to that thing you love. And sometimes you let go of what you love because it hurts, but then just sometimes... you get it back and live happily.
I’m going to smile and make you think I’m happy, I’m going to laugh, so you don’t see me cry, I’m going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me. I’m going to smile.

Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.
The hottest love has the coldest end.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong but sometimes it is letting go.
For few love can last a lifetime, but for many not knowing when to let go can hold them back forever.
I admit with you my heart will always stay. With you my thoughts will be every day. You remain to be the one that I regret letting get away. Why didn't I say what I needed to say? You are the one I will always use my wishes on. You are the one I will always wish was never gone. I'll constantly wonder what actually went wrong between us? You know? True love is, when everything in the world is going wrong, all you have to do is look at that special person and, suddenly, everything in the world is right again. I had this feeling and i know you don't. But i'll forever think of what I could've did that was never done.

I hate you...and then I love you...it's like I want to throw you off a cliff....then rush to the bottom to catch you..
Ask me why i keep loving you when It's clear that you don't feel the same way for me. The problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you. Sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment