Friday, July 9, 2010

Dreams

I had a dream last nite and it was about you...
I smiled and recalled the memories we had...
then I noticed a tear fell from my eyes... you know why?
Coz in my dream you kissed me and said goodbye...

I cried when I knew I lost you,afraid I had lost it all.
Then I realized that losing you,didn't have to mean I lost me.
Oftentimes we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting to.
Though that doesn’t mean that we've stopped loving them or we've stopped to care.
Sometimes goodbye is a painful way to say I love you.
I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had.
But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me,
and I guess that's what hurts the most. Every few nights or so you pop into my dreams,I just can't get rid of you like you got rid of me. You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you deserve,
why am I such a fool? Now I believe it when people say love is blind...
'cause I must have been blind to love a person like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment