Thursday, August 5, 2010


I could type a thousand words,
About how much I love you.
And I could sing a thousand songs.
But I know I am still without you.
And I bet as your reading this,
Your saying yes you're right.

But that doesnt really matter to me,
Because I rather be rejected by you
Than to say nothing at all,
For your affection I will still pursue on,
I will wait and hopes that one day you'll be mine.
And hold my head high, and stand tall.
Because not even the word surrender
Would make me give up on a beauty like you.
I will wait, wait until the day that i can shower you with my love,
the day i can take care of your every little thing,
the day we have the chance to grow old together.

Since you have the most enchanting smile
That makes weary heart anew.
Im a moth thats drawn to your joyful glow;
So forgive me if I seem like a pest,
But I had to let a beauty like you know.
Without you not even the tired night could rest
I love you, so I just cant let you go.
Im sorry if I seem like an annoyance to you.
But my feelings for you, I just had to let you know.

This time I want it all, If it makes you to be with me
Seeing you beauty yesterday had just made me realize what I am missing
I promise this time I will be the man that you want.
My heart skip a beat whenever we together
Even though I feel despair
I know with your love I wont need to fear
I know you got a boy,
But I will be the man all you need
This time I will get down on both knees,
This time I will let the world know you're mine,
This time I want be with you all the time,
This time I want it all,
Even if takes the world to turn
because I know without you my soul will burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment