Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Should I smile because you're my friend or cry because thats all we'll ever be? My heart was once dedicated to you, broken by you and now
is in pieces because of you. When i look at you my heart skips a beat but later that beat could mean a lifetime of tears wasted
on something i knew i could never have. The worst feeling in the world is giving all the love you have and knowing it will never be returned. How come the one i wanted to
share my dreams with,
took my dream from me??
Loving you is what I've learned so easily.
Trying to forget you is the last thing I could possibly learn because I'm deeply in love with you. The moment I looked in your eyes I fell in love.
Every time I look I fall in love again.
I've looked so many times, and have gathered so much love. I have so much to carry with me and I don't know what to do. I would give up everything for one moment with you,
for one moment is better than a lifetime of not knowing you.
Have you ever noticed that the worst way
to miss someone is when they are right beside you
and you can never have them? I do, cause i'm always beside you but i can't show you how much i can love you and care for you. I hate missing you most of all.
When im sad and alone and all i want is to see you.
And you never really realize all i want is to waste some time with you.
But the problem is you dont want to waste any time on me.
The saddest love is to love someone,
to know that they still want you,
but the circumstances don't let you have them. We are the perfect couple, we're just not in the perfect situation.
But no matter what,Loving you was my favorite mistake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment