Tuesday, August 24, 2010


You say I can make you happy,That I have done before
But you won't give me a chance to do anything more.
My feelings never went away
I never stopped loving you
I tried hard from time to time to makes you mine.
You asked me to stop, I'm sorry i can't.
But if anything, the feeling only grew deeper.


Before all else, you are my friend,The best one I have ever had
And I love you so much as that but when you're away I'm always sad.

When I see you I just light up, like a tree on christmas day
But as you leave, it all goes wrong. I always hope that you will stay
What happens when you walk away is that thoughts go through my head
Like that you'll never be mine but will love another, instead.

We know each other very well, some might even say too much
We finish each other's sentences and never argue or things as such.
The bond we've grown together,many couples simply lust
Also, and most importantly we have each others trust.

Trust is hard to get these days. Almost no one is sincere
But if one of us says something we believe it without fear.
We have what's needed to be happy
All it needs is just a chance
So I hope that one day soon
You'll let us have our own romance

Until that yearning day is here,
I'll just see my sorrow through
And keep waiting patiently
Always deeply loving you.


The way you smile when your happy
Makes my heart beat faster
No matter how I'm feeling
You always make me feel better

People always ask me,If I'm happy in this world?
How can I not be, when I have you as my girl.

You know life is going good when you don't want time to pass
All that I'm asking for is for this love to last.

Sometimes I can't sleep
Because I'm thinking of what to do
I hope this love lasts forever
Because baby I'm in love with you.
And I'll love you,
until the end of time.
Though there's no way,
to ever make you mine.

There's always something that gets in my way,
something stopping me from asking you to stay.
It's something I cannot control,
It just makes me feel like a total fool.


You're waking up,I see you breathing.
I'm waiting patiently,for more teasing.
And I'll love you,until the end of time.
Though there's no way,to ever make you mine.
But for now I'll stay,and with you I'll lay.
To play and tease, and then usually tease.
You can use me,
and you won't lose me.
I've been through it all before,
it only means that I can take more.

I said I will never let myself fall,
and I said I will never give you my all.
because I know I have no chance,
for toward this thought you'll never glance.

And so this leaves me only to dream,
that you could be happy just being with me.

But it seems there's no way...

No comments:

Post a Comment